Mana Khemia: Al-Revis Revival

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Revis as been unihabited for years. The school has been overrun by monsters! A previous student has asked for students and teachers to help with fixing up the school. Want to help?

Gael, Ruben, and Cy fight! Number I.

Head Admin
    Head Admin
    Admin

Gael, Ruben, and Cy fight! Number I. Empty Gael, Ruben, and Cy fight! Number I.

Post  Head Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Shinigoro held his nonachi across his shoulder, in sheith and looked over at his oponent with his eyes hafl closed "Dont think I dont know you state alchemists, I saw what you did on the board walk, killing a man with out a moment of hesitation, like he was nothing but a fly on your face" he stood up strait and put his hand on his blade "maybe its time someone swated you, mabey I'm the guy for it"

*Ruben turned to look at his new opponent. He said, "I guess I'll have to deal with you too." as he pulled the glove off of his right hand, revealing his automail.

*Gael looked at the two alchemists from a shadowy overhang, his left hand holding a ball of brambles, and his right hand holding his spike. He scratched a alchemical circle into the dirt in front of him, prepping his brambles to become a shield just in case he was found.

*Cy drew his nonachi part way and swung it quickly sending the scabard flying for his oponent, what he didnt see was how a card had been placed on it, any moment now that sheith would become a sharpend weapon flying at him.

*Ruben swiftly sidesteps the scabard wondering why his opponent was acting like it was deadly. He realized why when he noticed it went THROUGH the ship behind him!

*Gael held his metal spike in a position reminiscent of a classical fencing stance.

*In the time it had taken Ruben to side step hed turned away from Cy! A critical error, as he found that he had ample time to set a card on the floor and throw another just under Ruben, puting his hands down he made a cable of iron out of the grownd and made it spring up like a spear in the second circle under Rubens feet

*Ruben is starting to take his opponent seriously now, he rolled out of the way of the spear, just in the nick of time. He escaped with a minor scratch, and some tears in the back of his shirt. Quickly, he claps his hands, and smacks the ground, but it doesn't appear to have done anything.

*Gael realized that one of the men was a State Alchemist: a man who could put him in a LOT of shit. Therefore, he placed the brambles in the center of the TRANSMUTATION circle, and smacked the ground to activate the alchemy. The ball of brambles grew in size in proportion to its previous form, using elements from the air. He then expertly kicked the roughly soccer-ball-sized ball of extremly sharp brambles at the State Alchemist's face.

*Not noticing a chanage Cy began to suspect foul play and set aside his bag taking the metal wood and gunpowder and using a card circle made himself a fully loaded handgun, aiming for the automail, perhaps as a warning Shimigoro fired his first shot

*Ruben just realized he heard a quiet whirring, and looked to see what it was. There was a ball of spiky brambles headed straight for him! He tried to side-step it like he did the scabbard, but he was too slow! FFFFUWACK! The ball nailed him right in the face! Reeling from the pain, he grabbed some loose dust on the ground and plastered in on his face to stop the bleeding.

*The State Alchemist hadn't decided to go after him yet, so Gael scratched another trasmutation circle into the dirt after scuffing out the previous one. He got another bramble ball out and prepared to alchemize it.

*while his foe was preocupied Shinigoro decided to act, tossing another card to the grond he began to transmutate the earth to create a feild of spikes around him, unkowingly dismantling the web of wire
    *this would keep his foe at a distance while the spear acted as a lightning rod to protect him from distance attacks

*Ruben, thinking fast, used alchemy to break up the ground, releasing massive amounts of dust.

*Gael quickly tried to cover his eyes, as dust got into his lungs. He began to cough loudly.

*Using the spikes he just made before cy began to fire them at his oponent like a hail of arrows through the dust

*Ruben, while still hidden by the dust cloud, makes a shield out of the loose ground he just made, by condensing it. At the same time, he expanded the shield with dirt from underneath him, making him slowly lower into the earth.

*Gael was still disabled by the dust, coughing and spinning his arm in the air to try to disperse the dust.

*The dust was thick but mostly blowing down wind, through the haze of the cloud Cy could make out a sphere lowering "not done yet!" he said conjuring a drill headed spear with gunpodwer on one side so that it spun and drilled once the powder whent off and flew at the sheild with a power greater than the arrows airming to pirece it and the man inside

*As the dust cleared, Gael coughed out the last of the dust, wheezing. The State Alchemist had disappeared, and he still had dust in his eyes

*Taking advantage of this momentary lapse Cy ran over to the other man "we may have a comon enimy here and hes escaped underground, your talent is plants, so I would propose using roots?"

*Ruben knew they were probably on to him by know. He needed some way to get those two fighting with each other, instead of against him. Years ago, he had studied a bit of botanical alchemy. He decided it was the best option. Hoping he still remembered how, he made the roots of the grasses grow rapidly up Cy's feet, temporarily immobilizing him.

*Gael took his spike and began tracing a transmutation circle in some dirt around a small tuft of grass. "I agree with that." He slapped the circle, and had the roots of the tuft grow and push down through the soil, spreading out and thickening, in an attempt to hold Ruben down for a little bit. He scuffed out that transmutation circle, and began making another one.
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    Admin

Gael, Ruben, and Cy fight! Number I. Empty Re: Gael, Ruben, and Cy fight! Number I.

Post  Head Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

*Cy decided to make himself usefull, creating a circle benith him he began to raise up a large block of metal benith his feet for use as raw material "I can get something big ready fro when he comes back up bit it takes time"

*While cy and gael were talking, Ruben had constucted a telescope like device through the ground. He saw through a little hole going out of the ground, which he moved around. Eventually, he saw some giant metal object. He decided to use his last projectile. He opened up a little slit in the ground directly facing the unknown metal block and fired his last metal spike out his hand. Luckily, it had been one of his special ones, that was attached to a wire. the moment it made contact, he sent a current through it.

*Gael finished his transmutation circle, then smacked it. The roots of the grass tuft turned to copper, and Gael continued sending them through the ground.

*Being rather flightly and already rather uneasy Cy lept as soon as the gropund moved, seeing that he was right to do so from the lightning he acted fast, he had no idea why he hadnt thought of it before, it would hurt but it would end this, making one last circle he qucikly turned outer layer of the grond in the feild to metal preventing his escape and cuting off hus air spuplythen he lept away

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 am