Mana Khemia: Al-Revis Revival

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Revis as been unihabited for years. The school has been overrun by monsters! A previous student has asked for students and teachers to help with fixing up the school. Want to help?

3 posters

Well let's not keep things dull...

MrLockin'
    MrLockin'

Well let's not keep things dull... Empty Well let's not keep things dull...

Post  MrLockin' Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 am

Okie Dokie Students! Let's put up the first user-made topic. This is the....drumroll please...Intro Thread! Tada! ^^

Basically, you tell us a little about yourselves in a post rather than cluttering up the GD forum with individual topics.

Okay, fill out a little form if you wouldn't mind.

Username:
    Nicknames:
    Gamer?: [if you are a gamer tell us what game/genres you like]
    Favorite Anime[s]?:
    Favorite Manga[s]?:
    A little about yourself: [anything else you'd like to say]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    Admin

Well let's not keep things dull... Empty Re: Well let's not keep things dull...

Post  Head Admin Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm

OMG, keymaster? Hi! Even though I'm head Admin, I'll do it!

Username: Head Admin
    Nicknames: Gael, Ranyx
    Gamer?: Yes, RPG's, RTS's, anything fantasy, pretty much.
    Favorite Anime[s]?: Naruto, One Piece... not much actually.
    Favorite Manga[s]?: Same as Manga.
    A little about yourself: I'm the Head Admin. I like cookies and caek. I'm an okay guy, and I'm kinda tolerant of crap. Thats all.
    LockMaster
    LockMaster

Post  LockMaster Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 am

Well I had to make a new account but I see that I am most welcome.

Username: Lockmaster
    Nicknames Key, Lock, and I can't think of anything else...
    Gamer?: I live and breath JRPGs. From Final Fantasy to .hack, I love them all. RTS and FPS are nice as well, though I am way more fond of Turn-Based Stratey, especially as RPGs. Like Fire Emblem. I'm always up for recommendations, too!
    Favorite Anime[s]?: Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Best Student Council, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star and .hack//Roots, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
    Favorite Manga[s]?: Hikaru no Go, .hack//Legend of Twilight. Will soon get into Death Note, Fruits Basket, and more [when I get that job].
    A little about yourself: I am a wild, wacky, and semi-lovable character. I can be laid back yet sensitive, happy but other times depressed. I'm very strange. Otherwise I really only watch Anime, Read Manga, RP, play Games, and all-round do nothing. Though I constantly try to get a job to pay for this stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:25 am