Mana Khemia: Al-Revis Revival

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Revis as been unihabited for years. The school has been overrun by monsters! A previous student has asked for students and teachers to help with fixing up the school. Want to help?

Trip to the Forest

Head Admin
    Head Admin
    Admin

Trip to the Forest Empty Trip to the Forest

Post  Head Admin Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:16 am

Ranyx stepped forward, light on his feet. He scanned the trees for any Koalarias, but he didn't see any. He dropped to a squatting position and began looking through the grasses for Spinacherb and Blue Leaves. They had Clearwater back at camp, and this was all they needed for the Heal Potion they were going to synthesize. He found some Spinacherb, but no Blue Leaves. He sighed, and went farther into the woods, Gael materializing over his head.
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    Admin

Trip to the Forest Empty Re: Trip to the Forest

Post  Head Admin Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Ranyx continued on, ending the lives of several Koalarias when they attacked him. He found several more Spinacherb plants as he went, but no Blue Leaves. Gael was going nuts everywhere: he was on the branches, chasing bugs, he was on the ground, attacking snakes and squirrels, and he even flew after a bird! Ranyx held out his hand, and Gael landed. "Gael," Ranyx sighed, "will you please calm down?" Gael barked and morphed into a squirrel, replying, "What if I don't want to?" "Then," Ranyx said with a sigh, "I can't stop you." "Well, since you asked nicely, I'll calm down," Gael said mischeviously. Ranyx ducked under a low hanging branch and said, "Thanks, but you can be impossible sometimes. Oh well." They slipped in between a tree's two split halves, and they saw a bush bearing blue leaves. "Well, that is one problem taken care of." He went to go retrieve the leaves, and did so without incident. Then there was a problem.

A mother Bear and her Cubs came along. Not a good sign. Ranyx leapt up into the trees to hide from them. He hoped for two things. One would be that they didn't look up. Two would be that Gael didn't give them away.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:11 am